Freitag, 11. Februar 2011

an island for big city life

hi folks
yes its true something is happening in my life. There is a big change in my life. Its probably the biggest change I've ever had. But I start from the beginning.

I quited my job on Vakarufalhi on Feb 5th and flew directly to Colombo, Sri Lanka. It's a one and half hour flight to this whole different life.

Here's a list of things that changed in my life:
  • I can't see the end of the island anymore
  • there are a lot of people
  • the hotel I'm staying has a pool
  • the main spoken language is english (not Italian as before)
  • there are streets, cars, and even some trains
  • the biggest change is: I sometimes have to wear shoes!!!!!!

Lindli of Colombo
Colombo or Mount Lavinia is a nice place. It's so different than Maldives of course. I like this city. I'm feeling at home. No worries I'm not staying my whole life here. I'm coming back soon. But first I like to feed you with some pictures.....

 Sunset from the roof of Palm Beach Hotel

Sri Lankan Lion...?


World Trade Centre in Colombo

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen