Freitag, 6. September 2013

Going home to South Africa


Home in South Africa? Yes, it was my third trip to South Africa so I felt like coming home for some kind. This trip took me from Durban to Capetown once again. I had two weeks and I travelled by BazBus. I had a wonderful time with the guys from Bazbus. Very good drivers and story tellers.... The buses were quite new and comfortable. For this price I coulnd't say anything. They do a great job.

But the very coolest thing about travelling around ZA by   is you are going to meet a lot of people in the bus or at the backpackers. Most of them you see again and again.

My trip started in Durban on May 4 and ended on May 19 in Stellenbosch. Port Elisabeth, Knysna, Stellenbosch and Capetown were the cities I've visited.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen