Montag, 2. Oktober 2017

Leipzig vs Dresden - do not ask me

I love Leipzig. It is a cool and diverse town. The people are friendly and the food and drinks are good an cheap. It is a lively town but not noisy and dirty. Not too many people although it grows.
We took a car ride to see some other place like the airport (mostly freight) and Porsche fabric.
 
The city is surrounded by three lakes. In the city are a lot of parks and small rivers. It is very green and colorful.

My advise for you: go in spring or summer and enjoy not only the city but as well the nature in and around the city. By bicycle it wont take long to the lakes were people sail, swim and just enjoy each others.

first and last picture of Dresden - Katholische Hofkirhce
Dresden? Well to tell you the truth we stayed there for only a couple of hours. The opera, churches and cafes. As I felt sick I was not in the mood to explore another city. I have to come back.

As our friends live in Leipzig we will come back. Thank you for having us around. It was great.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen