Samstag, 4. Januar 2014

Capetown - The Mother City

I'm very bad. I know. I has been almost a year since my trip to South Africa. Luckily it was my third time travelling through this beautiful country so the journey is still in my mind. 

We headed to the capetonian region because we wanted to have enough time to see all of it. Which we really did. Baz Bus offers you some very nice day tours from  Capetown to the Cape Peninsula and back. Including bike ride, information about history, culture and living in this region, a walk to the penguins and of course a hike to the Cape. I really recomend this tour to you it's a reasonable price and the buses and the guides are just perfect.

We stayed in Capetown Backpacker which is very good located in the hearth of the city 500m from Long Street and all it's Bars and Clubs. The Backpacker is quite big and therefore it can be loud of all the parties... But it was amoung the cheepest places why we picked it.

Just around the corner (Kloof Street) there are some restaurants and bars. We ate at Arnolds, they serve delicious meet. http://www.arnolds.co.za/ On the same road there is this mozambician restaurant, which is really good and there is the Cafe Paraiso, where they have a belgian-french kitchen. If you are looking for a very unique restaurant in Capetown you should go to Panama Jack's. Freshly made fish and Lobster or what ever they caught this day is served in a fishing hut style building next to the docks. It's very hard to find and even not every taxi driver knows the place. So good luck!!!! I wouldn't drive there with my own care not knowing the way. panamajacks.net




Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen