Samstag, 5. Dezember 2015

a swedish summer dream

With this trip I made myself a present. I wanted to go to sweden since a long time. To see the beauty of the swedish landscape, to see the moose, catch some fishes, spend a day in the sauna. Yeah what should I saw more. This was my dream of sweden. So it was my trip - a dream came true.
The following things are now done on my bucked list.
- The moose, yes! In the way to our house
- catch some fishes
- the sauna could not cool down during this week :-)

We stayed in the south of Sweden near Nyköpping in a little village called Björnlunda. Our house was situated next to a beautiful lake. There was a sauna, a boat, a wodden raft, a canoe, a little landing stage and even a room where you can work on your quarry and take out the innards of in our case the fishes. And that is how lots of swedish people live. Enjoy the nature, catch a fish and take a sauna.
But the best were my friends I took wih me.
Well what can I say more about this country. Not much I suggest you to watch first the movie we shot. Enjoy

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen