Samstag, 23. April 2016

Bangkok at first glance Part 2

Not very far from the Grand Palace a bit up north there is e very popular street called Khao San road. Ever afternoon this 200 meter street starts to get very crowded with tourist and locals. Shopping, drinking, eating and just having fun is the goal of this street. After a good dinner and a couple of beers we walked down the road with some people we just met at the restaurant. Somebody sold his local products. My friends know that I love local products and if it is local food it is even better. So a tried some scorpions, spider and grub. But no, I am not going to tell you how they taste. Try them out. For dessert we had a small bite of durian. That one I really can recomend. It is so disgusting that you should not miss it. :-)
Drunk as we were we organised a tuk-tuk to get to Sukhumvit. I can tell you this crazy ride was better than any rollercoaster I have ever tried out. This guy was driving like hell! Oh god, I had so much fun,
My friend was so shocked that we had to go for a drink. Ok, no problem for me. Sukhumvit is huge. We headed for a nice place for drinking. All of a sudden a nice girl invited us to her bar. We entered our first strip club in Thailand...

From my point of view there is a big difference between Khao San and Sukhumvit. Lots of young people go there for drinking, party and eat. In Sukhumvit the people are older and there are much more male tourists in some roads than in Khao San if you know what I mean.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen