Donnerstag, 13. November 2014

sleeping day and night

I was quite surprised about the prices they charge for the hotels on Curaçao. Well, as on any other beautiful place the beachfront hotels are quite expensive. But I can tell you that they provide a perfect service. I spent five nights in the Lions Dive & Beach hotel @ Mambo Beach. A white, sandy beach with palmtrees, a cool beach bar and so on.... The kitchen is very tasty and the drinks are awesome! But it has its price. In my opinion this is the best hotel at the beach for a reasonable price. And it is just an hour walk from town. By Taxi it is about ten minutes.
for good nap during the day
If you do n ot have a lot of money no worries there are a few backpackers on the island. I stayed in the Moonz. It is quite close to Willemstad and has a couple of rooms and serves a delicious breakfast. The owner is a very nice dutch lady and it is runned by this jamaican lady. As the neigbourhood is not the best I recomend you not to walk there during night. During the night dogs are barking and in the morning you here the roosters crying. I slept were bad there but it was really worth to stay there because I got a unvarnished picture of the people and the standard of living on the island as you have a close look at the neigbourhood.


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen